Post for journaling sake
- some manners have returned
- spoke to strangers when questioned
- art skills continued to improve
- i showed her how to make the number 4 and she immediately copied me
- Both nights home there have been no night wakings and 10 hours of sleep
- A is much more interested in moving around. For the past several months she has chosen only sedentary activities. Today she swam in the bath with her sister.
- At times the chorea is diminished. However, yesterday it was here in full force
- There have been a few instances that would typically have caused meltdowns that have only resulted in a grimace or a grunt. However, there have still been several blowups.
- We have not seen her be able to play on her own yet. If she is actually healthy, we can see this for a time.
- With only a simple prompt, A shared her new playdough with her sister. However, she will not let C some anywhere near her new, coveted kitty. Any suggestion of letting C look at the new kitty sends A over the edge.